Mystery message written in snow outside Rush hospital
February 10, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A message showed up on the roof of the Rush University Medical Center's parking garage.
"Hi Mom, God Bless U!" was written in the snow and could be seen from several hospital rooms.
Surgical Intensive Care Nurse Angela Washek saw four people writing in the snow around 1 a.m. and snapped a picture from room 1155. It is unclear who the intended recipient is.
If you know who wrote the message or who it was written for, let us know on the ABC 7 Chicago Facebook page.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wizards rally past Bulls in Game 1
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout