Mystery message written in snow outside Rush hospital
February 10, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A message showed up on the roof of the Rush University Medical Center's parking garage.
"Hi Mom, God Bless U!" was written in the snow and could be seen from several hospital rooms.
Surgical Intensive Care Nurse Angela Washek saw four people writing in the snow around 1 a.m. and snapped a picture from room 1155. It is unclear who the intended recipient is.
If you know who wrote the message or who it was written for, let us know on the ABC 7 Chicago Facebook page.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet 40 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 57 min ago
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 38 min ago
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event 37 min ago
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
38 min ago
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing...
40 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift...
57 min ago
- Rare Tea Cellar stocks one-of-a-kind products
46 min ago