Atlanta ice storm cancels nearly 200 Chicago flights
February 12, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Nearly 200 flights have been canceled at O'Hare and Midway Wednesday, mainly due to inclement weather in the South and Southeast.
About 145 have been canceled at O'Hare as of 3:30 p.m., according to the city's Department of Aviation. United Airlines said it had canceled around 80 flights from O'Hare.
More than 50 flights were canceled at Midway, where about two dozen flights are delayed an average of 30 minutes, the department said.
The Sun-Times Media Wire contributed to this report.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation