Pitchfork 2014 lineup headliners announced
February 14, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The 2014 Pitchfork Music Festival happening July 18-20 at Chicago's Union Park on the Near West Side, has announced this year's headliners.
Beck, Neutral Milk Hotel and Kendrick Lamar will headline. On Friday night, Beck will headline and is preceded by Giorgio Moroder, Sun Kil Moon, Factory Floor, Death Grips, Haxan Cloak and Sharon Van Etten. Saturday, Neutral Milk Hotel headlines with additional performances from TuneYards, Mas Ysa, Pusha T, The Range, Ka, Wild Beasts, Circulatory System and The Julie Ruin. Closing out the festival on Sunday is headliner Kendrick Lamar with earlier sets from Grimes, Slowdive and DIIV.
Regular three-day passes are currently on sale for $130 and regular single day passes are available for $60.
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 55 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school 37 min ago
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010...
55 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos