More Chicago speed cameras begin issuing tickets; Cams near Legion Park, Welles Park begin watching for speeders this week
February 16, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- More cameras are going online in Chicago to ticket speeders this week.
One camera located in the 3100 block of West Peterson Avenue near Legion Park began watching for speeders Sunday.
Two more will cameras will start issuing tickets Monday on either side of Welles Park on Western and Lincoln Avenues.
Fines are $35 dollars for 6-10 miles per hour over.
Tickets will be $100 for going 11 or more over the speed limit.
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 27 min ago
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 51 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 25 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
51 min ago
- ABC7 to Go, March 11, 2014
21 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side...
25 min ago
- Coast Guard cutter Mobile Bay goes to work...
14 min ago