Federal Savings Bank to move headquarters to Chicago
February 19, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Kansas bank is moving its headquarters to Chicago and is bringing 100 new jobs along with it.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel welcomed the Federal Savings Bank to its new home on Wednesday.
It will be located at Elizabeth and Fulton streets in the city's Near West Side neighborhood.
The bank says it is hiring for administrative and finance positions.
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash 21 min ago
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley 38 min ago
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5 28 min ago
- New storm warning systems help save lives
- Illinois mumps outbreak puts health officials on alert
- CFD rescues elderly man from Roseland house fire
- Carol Stream man found guilty of child sex abuse
- Missing Aurora teen mom, baby girl found safe
- Pitbull added to Illinois State Fair lineup
- Car crashes into Richton Park currency exchange
- CTA suing taggers, parents for graffiti cleanup
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos