Federal Savings Bank to move headquarters to Chicago
February 19, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Kansas bank is moving its headquarters to Chicago and is bringing 100 new jobs along with it.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel welcomed the Federal Savings Bank to its new home on Wednesday.
It will be located at Elizabeth and Fulton streets in the city's Near West Side neighborhood.
The bank says it is hiring for administrative and finance positions.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer