Ex-youth counselor Zale Hoddenbach found guilty of sexual assault
February 21, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A former youth counselor and Ceasefire member was found guilty of sexually assaulting a teenager.
Zale Hoddenbach worked at the Logan Square Boys and Girls Club. He was also a lecturer for the anti-violence group Ceasefire.
Hoddenbach was convicted of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl he met at the Boys and Girls Club.
He is awaiting trial in a separate case involving another teenager.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly 33 min ago
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer 1 min ago