Man charged in rape of hotel maid; Dennis Sluski accused of assaulting woman at The Inn in Lincoln Park
February 23, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The west suburban man accused of raping a hotel maid in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood is charged with criminal sexual assault.
Prosecutors say Dennis Sluski was staying at "The Inn" on West Diversey with his dog when he threw the victim on a bed and assaulted her.
When she slapped his face, the man's dog reportedly bit her.
Sluski was arrested hours later.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap