Missing teen girl, baby cousin found
February 26, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A teenager and a baby girl missing from the Southwest Side Chicago Lawn neighborhood since Tuesday afternoon have been found.
Dominique Jackson, 16, and her 11-month-old cousin Morgan Melchor were last seen about 1 p.m. near the 1900 block of West 67th Street, according to a missing persons alert from police. Police confirmed around 7:45 a.m. Wednesday the two had been found. Officers did not elaborate about where they were found or how.
Police say the teen has gone missing before. The mother of the infant filed the missing persons report.
Morgan was last seen wearing a black Columbia jacket and a white winter hat, according to the alert. Jackson was last seen wearing a gray sweatshirt with the words "R.I.P. Lil REESE" on the front and a teal jacket with blue sleeves.
Jackson, described as a 5'6", 140 lbs., may be transporting Morgan in a gray stroller and car seat that both have Minnie Mouse accents on them, according to the alert.
The Sun-Times Media Wire contributed to this report.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 24 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 37 min ago
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym 40 min ago
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Festival Fridays
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant