Missing teen girl, baby cousin found
February 26, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A teenager and a baby girl missing from the Southwest Side Chicago Lawn neighborhood since Tuesday afternoon have been found.
Dominique Jackson, 16, and her 11-month-old cousin Morgan Melchor were last seen about 1 p.m. near the 1900 block of West 67th Street, according to a missing persons alert from police. Police confirmed around 7:45 a.m. Wednesday the two had been found. Officers did not elaborate about where they were found or how.
Police say the teen has gone missing before. The mother of the infant filed the missing persons report.
Morgan was last seen wearing a black Columbia jacket and a white winter hat, according to the alert. Jackson was last seen wearing a gray sweatshirt with the words "R.I.P. Lil REESE" on the front and a teal jacket with blue sleeves.
Jackson, described as a 5'6", 140 lbs., may be transporting Morgan in a gray stroller and car seat that both have Minnie Mouse accents on them, according to the alert.
The Sun-Times Media Wire contributed to this report.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack 48 min ago
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings 44 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Man shot in Lincoln Square 16 min ago
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos