3 injured in Humboldt Park crash
February 26, 2014 (CHICAGO) -- Three people were injured in a crash in the West Side Humboldt Park neighborhood Wednesday morning.
The multi-vehicle crash happened about 8:10 a.m. at West Division and North Mozart streets, police News Affairs Officer Janel Sedevic said.
Two people were taken to Saint Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center and one person was taken to Norwegian-American Hospital, all in fair-to-serious condition, Fire Media Affairs spokesman Will Knight said.
Traffic was temporarily disrupted west of the crash on Division, Sedevic said.
(Source: Sun-Times Media Wire - Copyright Chicago Sun-Times 2014.)
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds