Search teams look for missing mom
December 31, 2010 (WLS) -- Search teams in LaSalle County were out Friday looking for a woman who has been missing since a car crash that killed her husband earlier this month.
Authorities hoped the warmer temperatures might help them find Tanya Shannon.
Following the crash that killed her husband, deputies found footprints in the snow leading away from the wrecked car. But there's been no sign of the 40-year-old woman.
Investigators searched a bit Friday, but the heavy rain forced them to temporarily suspend their efforts.
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus