Illinois businesses can apply for tax credits
January 18, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- More than 27,000 employees were hired last year as part of Illinois' work opportunity tax credit program.
The Illinois Dept. of Employment security says businesses across the state have qualified for $67 million in tax credits by hiring military veterans, people on food stamps and others in need of work experience.
For more information on how businesses can apply for the tax credit, visit www.ides.illinois.gov/.
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion 11 min ago
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station 59 min ago
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
11 min ago
- Higher blood pressure threshold OK in older...
54 min ago