Illinois businesses can apply for tax credits
January 18, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- More than 27,000 employees were hired last year as part of Illinois' work opportunity tax credit program.
The Illinois Dept. of Employment security says businesses across the state have qualified for $67 million in tax credits by hiring military veterans, people on food stamps and others in need of work experience.
For more information on how businesses can apply for the tax credit, visit www.ides.illinois.gov/.
- Boy, 13, seriously injured in Aurora hit-and-run 9 min ago
- Blackhawks beat Bruins 6-5 in OT, tie series 10 min ago
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 5 min ago
- CPS protesters give up sit-in, school closes for good
- 9 students hospitalized after pepper spray accident
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient
- Skokie mosquito tests positive for West Nile virus
- Red Line reconstruction project on time, within budget
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- Long lines for Cook County flood assistance
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
5 min ago