LGBT advocates head to Springfield
April 25, 2012 (SPRINGFIELD, Ill.) (WLS) -- Advocates working for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender equality are headed to Springfield Wednesday.
They are having their annual lobby day at the Illinois State House.
Buses left from various places across the Chicago area Wednesday morning, including from Equality Illinois' offices in the 3300-block of North Halsted.
- Snow in forecast as shoppers brave deep freeze
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- ON DEMAND: ABC 7 Chicago's 'Heart and Soul'
- Young singer with autism releases inspirational song
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Ran Hotel With Grilling Area