Six West Nile cases reported in Illinois
August 8, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There are now six reported cases of West Nile virus in Illinois.
That's four more than last week, according to the latest figures from the Illinois Department of Public Health. All six are in Cook County. Three cases in suburban Cook County. Two are in Chicago and there is one reported in suburban Evanston.
- 2 hurt in North Side crash 26 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Near-death experience inspires businessman 55 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- 6 shot at party in Austin 34 min ago
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side 13 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land 13 min ago
- Interpol: Database not checked pre-Malaysia flight
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- 2 hurt in North Side crash
26 min ago
- Daily Herald: Long-time Married Couples
21 min ago
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
55 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos