Lincoln Museum greets 3 millionth visitor
August 21, 2012 (SPRINGFIELD, Ill.) (WLS) -- The Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum in Springfield is proving to be a popular attraction.
Three million people have visited the museum since it opened in April 2005. Becky Hughes of Saint Joseph Missouri was the 3,000,000 visitor on Tuesday, August 21, 2012. She received a stovepipe hat filled with items from the museum gift shop. The museum has several dozen items on display that were owned or associated with Lincoln, his family and his colleagues.
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney 1 min ago
- Antwone Price's body found in West Englewood car 11 min ago
- Woman injured in Chicago Skyway crash
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- I-Team: Morgue donates bodies without authorization
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- CTA bus crash in Chicago Lawn injures 2
- Penny Pritzker questioned at Senate confirmation hearing 25 min ago
- Police: Drive safely, buckle up on holiday weekend
- Brian Urlacher retires from NFL after career with Chicago Bears
- Census bureau finds Chicago is growing, but slowly
- Northlake man to be sentenced after kids found tied
- 24 sets of twins break record in Wilmette 5th grade
- abcnews: Twitter Beefs Up User Security
- Antwone Price's body found in West...
11 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos