Teen enters not-guilty plea in Normal school shooting
September 11, 2012 (NORMAL, Ill.) (WLS) -- A 14-year-old boy faces 16 felony charges for allegedly firing gunshots into the ceiling at a central Illinois high school.
The incident took place last Friday at Normal community high school. The suspect in the shooting was eventually subdued by a teacher at the school. No one was injured.
A public defender entered a not guilty plea for the boy during a juvenile court hearing on Monday.
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- Shedd announces female penguin chick's name
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand