Teen enters not-guilty plea in Normal school shooting
September 11, 2012 (NORMAL, Ill.) (WLS) -- A 14-year-old boy faces 16 felony charges for allegedly firing gunshots into the ceiling at a central Illinois high school.
The incident took place last Friday at Normal community high school. The suspect in the shooting was eventually subdued by a teacher at the school. No one was injured.
A public defender entered a not guilty plea for the boy during a juvenile court hearing on Monday.
- Woman sexually abused in Mayfair park
- Food additive believed to be substance at Dunes beach
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat have no room for error
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- CTU president calls for tax changes to fund schools 11 min ago
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back 21 min ago
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3 21 min ago
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- CTU president calls for tax changes to fund...
11 min ago
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will...
21 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos