Amber Alert canceled: Infant abducted near Peoria found safe
Thursday, September 27, 2012
September 27, 2012 (TOULON, Ill.) (WLS) -- An Amber Alert has been canceled for an infant abducted northwest of Peoria. The baby girl is back safe with her mother.
State police say the suspect is a woman.
(Copyright ©2013 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
- Flight delays, cancellations at O'Hare, Midway
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood 51 min ago
- How much money will be saved by school closures?
- Chicago vehicle stickers now on sale
- Lombard man charged with threatening Glenbard East H.S.
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- 4 school buses crash in Indiana, 50 injured
- Mahalia Jackson community glad school will stay open
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos