U of I student killed in hit-and-run
October 13, 2012 (URBANA, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Champaign man is being held in the hit-and-run death of a University of Illinois student.
Anthony Pauls was declared dead after being hit by a car in Urbana just before midnight Friday.
Police arrested Albert Fleming a few blocks away.
Officials say that he had alcohol on his breath and was driving a badly damaged car.
Fleming is being held without bond.
- Deep freeze hits Chicago area, snow Sunday 13 min ago
- Driver questioned in deadly Skokie crash
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Bicyclist struck, killed by car on West Side
- New church opens for fast-growing congregation 16 min ago
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Toy Parade gathers gifts for children in need
- Pearl Harbor bombing anniversary marked
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $297M
- United Airlines takes Starlight kids on trip to North Pole
- Video: The Ditka you didn't know
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area
- Deep freeze hits Chicago area, snow Sunday
13 min ago