Meth, synthetic marijuana found at O'Hare Airport international mail facility
Octobet 17, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Federal agents found what they call dangerous new drugs coming through O'Hare Airport.
Officers say the drugs were found in shipments arriving from China and Europe. They were coming through the airport's international mail facility in letters and packages.
Investigators say the haul consists of synthetic marijuana and methamphetamine.
So far no one has been arrested in the case.
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 14 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters 46 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago 9 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting 7 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman 22 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010...
14 min ago
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as...
22 min ago
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami...
46 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos