Meth, synthetic marijuana found at O'Hare Airport international mail facility
Octobet 17, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Federal agents found what they call dangerous new drugs coming through O'Hare Airport.
Officers say the drugs were found in shipments arriving from China and Europe. They were coming through the airport's international mail facility in letters and packages.
Investigators say the haul consists of synthetic marijuana and methamphetamine.
So far no one has been arrested in the case.
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- Freeze hits Chicago area, snow expected Sunday
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Young singer with autism releases inspirational song 20 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- New church opens for fast-growing congregation
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Ran Hotel With Grilling Area 13 min ago
- UL Holiday Safety Tips
16 min ago