Personal information stolen from family services department
November 2, 2012 (WLS) -- The Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services issued a warning that more than 500 of its clients may have had sensitive personal information taken by thieves.
A briefcase full of information, including social security and Medicaid recipient numbers, was taken in a burglary at a field worker's home back in August.
The department is working to notify all the affected individuals.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos