Personal information stolen from family services department
November 2, 2012 (WLS) -- The Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services issued a warning that more than 500 of its clients may have had sensitive personal information taken by thieves.
A briefcase full of information, including social security and Medicaid recipient numbers, was taken in a burglary at a field worker's home back in August.
The department is working to notify all the affected individuals.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant