Illinois Lottery: 2 Powerball $1M winners downstate
November 29, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two Powerball tickets worth $1 million each were sold in central Illinois prior to Wednesday's drawing.
The tickets were purchased at a Casey's General Store in Fairmount (201 N. Main), and a Barts Supermarket in Flanagan (105 E. Falcon Hwy.)
The $1 million tickets matched all 5 white balls, but not the Powerball.
Fairmount is about 15 miles southwest of Danville. Flanagan is about 13 miles west of Pontiac.
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area residents up all night
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day Parade
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Friends, family of murder victim pray to end the violence
- Pets from Oklahoma shelter headed to Chicago for adoption
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- Step back in time at 'Wild West Town' in McHenry County
- Man charged for arson, burglary of $1.5 million boat
- FEMA teams look for flood damage on South Side
- Jackson, Rainbow PUSH Coalition criticize school closings
- Notre Dame QB Golson no longer enrolled at school
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos