Blagojevich turns 56 behind bars
December 10, 2012 (WLS) -- Former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich turned 56-years-old on Monday.
He is serving a 14-year federal prison term on corruption charges near Denver, Colorado.
He was convicted of 18 counts, including illegal shakedowns for campaign cash, lying to federal agents and trying to sell a United States Senate seat.
- Suspects break into Trump, parachute off building 10 min ago
- Boy, 13, seriously injured in Aurora hit-and-run 57 min ago
- A Game 7 with more on the line than an NBA title 6 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 53 min ago
- Blackhawks beat Bruins 6-5 in OT, tie series 58 min ago
- CPS protesters give up sit-in, school closes for good
- 9 students hospitalized after pepper spray accident
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient
- Skokie mosquito tests positive for West Nile virus
- Red Line reconstruction project on time, within budget
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
53 min ago
- Blackhawks beat Bruins 6-5 in OT, tie series
58 min ago