Blagojevich turns 56 behind bars
December 10, 2012 (WLS) -- Former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich turned 56-years-old on Monday.
He is serving a 14-year federal prison term on corruption charges near Denver, Colorado.
He was convicted of 18 counts, including illegal shakedowns for campaign cash, lying to federal agents and trying to sell a United States Senate seat.
- Park Manor drive-by injures 5 children 42 min ago
- Man in custody in fatal hit-and-run on West Side, police say 28 min ago
- Boston Marathon 2014 winners cross finish line 29 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago shootings: 9 dead, 35 hurt since Friday night
- Man charged in fatal Dan Ryan crash 34 min ago
- 2 officers hurt in Calumet Heights rollover crash
- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet 25 min ago
- Families' hopes for ferry victims painfully humble 36 min ago
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from Ondelee Perteet
- Florida sinkhole threatens 2 Orlando-area homes
- Rubin Carter dead at 76; boxer 'Hurricane' exonerated in triple...
- Kevin Sharp dead at 43; country singer battled cancer young
- abcnews: Kentucky Inmate Starves to Death 4 min ago
- 7 in :77