Blagojevich turns 56 behind bars
December 10, 2012 (WLS) -- Former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich turned 56-years-old on Monday.
He is serving a 14-year federal prison term on corruption charges near Denver, Colorado.
He was convicted of 18 counts, including illegal shakedowns for campaign cash, lying to federal agents and trying to sell a United States Senate seat.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant