Blagojevich turns 56 behind bars
December 10, 2012 (WLS) -- Former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich turned 56-years-old on Monday.
He is serving a 14-year federal prison term on corruption charges near Denver, Colorado.
He was convicted of 18 counts, including illegal shakedowns for campaign cash, lying to federal agents and trying to sell a United States Senate seat.
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill 21 min ago
- Chicago weather: Temps fall by end of week
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM 25 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery 27 min ago
- Photos: La Porte County stolen items on display
- Illinois pension battle brewing after law passes 3 min ago
- Attempted child abduction reported on West Side 36 min ago
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville 5 min ago
- CTA Red Line resumes service 47th to 95th/Dan Ryan
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Wonder Lake man charged with sexually abusing juvenile
- 'Blues Brothers' mall chase recreated with...
- abcnews: Truck carrying radioactive material stolen
- La Porte County burglary ring busted
29 min ago
- Missing woman's body found near Libertyville
15 min ago
- Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
25 min ago