More people moving out of Illinois
January 8, 2013 (WLS) -- More people are moving out of Illinois than almost any other state in the country, according to a new study by a moving company.
It shows Illinois trails only New Jersey in the number of residents making an exodus in 2012.
The study was conducted by United Van Lines.
West Virginia, New York and New Mexico are the other states most people are moving from.
The top destinations for moving in are the District of Columbia, Oregon and Nevada.
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore down to 24 1 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area 59 min ago
- ID sought for woman's body burned in Avondale Dumpster
- 2 charged in Markham man's murder
- 3 vehicles involved in Oswego head-on collision 54 min ago
- CTA robberies reported at Loop train stations 49 min ago
- Wife douses husband with beer after Wrigley home run 7 min ago
- Detroit Red Wings beat Chicago Blackhawks 3-1
- I-Team: Expanded gambling in Illinois
- Photos: Milwaukee Pug Fest 2013
- abcnews: 200-Lbs. Bear Pulled From Colorado Springs...
- 7 in :77
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore down...
1 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
59 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos