More people moving out of Illinois
January 8, 2013 (WLS) -- More people are moving out of Illinois than almost any other state in the country, according to a new study by a moving company.
It shows Illinois trails only New Jersey in the number of residents making an exodus in 2012.
The study was conducted by United Van Lines.
West Virginia, New York and New Mexico are the other states most people are moving from.
The top destinations for moving in are the District of Columbia, Oregon and Nevada.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains