Politicians attend Illinois inaugural ball
January 19, 2013 (WASHINGTON) (WLS) -- It was a who's-who of Illinois politicians in the nation's capital Saturday night.
Senator Dick Durbin, Governor Pat Quinn and Congressman Danny Davis were among those who attended the Illinois State Society Ball.
In 2009, some 5,000 people attend the event. Saturday night's crowd was less than half of that.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos