I-Cash kiosks search unclaimed items
February 20, 2013 (SPRINGFIELD, Ill.) (WLS) -- Illinois has a new way to find out if you have unclaimed money or property.
State Treasurer Dan Rutherford unveiled kiosks Wednesday that have access to the State of Illinois' I-Cash database.
The kiosks will be placed in Chicago, Carbondale, Marion and Springfield.
The kiosks allow you to search for items and to request claim forms.
You can also go to the State Treasurer's website to search for unclaimed property: http://www.treasurer.il.gov/
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Snowboard park accident 911 calls released
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California 3 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 5 min ago
- Bridge over Western demolished for Bloomingdale Trail
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All