I-Cash kiosks search unclaimed items
February 20, 2013 (SPRINGFIELD, Ill.) (WLS) -- Illinois has a new way to find out if you have unclaimed money or property.
State Treasurer Dan Rutherford unveiled kiosks Wednesday that have access to the State of Illinois' I-Cash database.
The kiosks will be placed in Chicago, Carbondale, Marion and Springfield.
The kiosks allow you to search for items and to request claim forms.
You can also go to the State Treasurer's website to search for unclaimed property: http://www.treasurer.il.gov/
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Accident closes Chicago Skyway inbound lanes, 5 injured
- Proposed law on gun sentencing tweaked
- Pope honored as Catholics gather at Our Lady of Guadalupe 46 min ago
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- Styrofoam product ban proposed in Chicago
- Cops: Drunk ambulance driver caused Uptown crash
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- Settlement reached after lottery winner's...
58 min ago