Illinois State Treasurer auctioning unclaimed property
March 15, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Illinois state officials are set to auction off thousands of pieces of unclaimed property next week.
Illinois State Treasurer Dan Rutherford said Friday more than 12,000 items will be up for grabs.
The auction will feature gold coins, emerald jewelry and a four-leaf clover in celebration of St. Patrick's Day.
The auction runs from Monday to Friday next week.
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves in
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Huge fire hydrants auctioned to benefit 100 Club
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Soul Children give Chicago show before Europe tour
- Photos: Toddler falls meeting Obama puppy 'Sunny'
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot