Illinois State Treasurer auctioning unclaimed property
March 15, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Illinois state officials are set to auction off thousands of pieces of unclaimed property next week.
Illinois State Treasurer Dan Rutherford said Friday more than 12,000 items will be up for grabs.
The auction will feature gold coins, emerald jewelry and a four-leaf clover in celebration of St. Patrick's Day.
The auction runs from Monday to Friday next week.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 17 min ago
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 14 min ago
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Philly Airport
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
14 min ago