Illinois State Treasurer auctioning unclaimed property
March 15, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Illinois state officials are set to auction off thousands of pieces of unclaimed property next week.
Illinois State Treasurer Dan Rutherford said Friday more than 12,000 items will be up for grabs.
The auction will feature gold coins, emerald jewelry and a four-leaf clover in celebration of St. Patrick's Day.
The auction runs from Monday to Friday next week.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police: 2 males found dead in South Side residence
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off 35 min ago
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Missing boy's body found off Mass. highway 7 min ago
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake