Harrisburg to receive $1.5M in federal disaster relief
March 28, 2013 (HARRISBURG, Ill.) -- Downstate Harrisburg, Illinois, will receive more than $1.5 million in federal disaster relief.
- PHOTOS: Midwest tornadoes kill 9
The city also experienced flooding in 2011.
Illinois Senator Dick Durbin Says the money will be used to help improve the city's waste water treatment plant and protect against future floods.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant