Harrisburg to receive $1.5M in federal disaster relief
March 28, 2013 (HARRISBURG, Ill.) -- Downstate Harrisburg, Illinois, will receive more than $1.5 million in federal disaster relief.
- PHOTOS: Midwest tornadoes kill 9
The city also experienced flooding in 2011.
Illinois Senator Dick Durbin Says the money will be used to help improve the city's waste water treatment plant and protect against future floods.
- Woman assaulted near Matteson Metra stop
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan
- Canonization preparations underway in Rome
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- I-Team: Gov't officials discuss campus sex assaults
- Grayslake dry cleaners chemical spill injures 4
- Chicago plastic bag ban OK'd by council committee
- 3 shot in Lawndale near 16th, St. Louis
- NIU hazing death case in court
- NLRB grants review of NU football players union ruling
- City to build Barack Obama College Prep HS
- Mayor Emanuel criticized for proposed property tax hike
- Photos: Fermilab debuts first bison baby of 2014
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game