Governor Quinn in Mexico for trade mission
April 3, 2013 (WLS) -- Illinois Governor Pat Quinn is in Mexico on a trade mission, hoping to increase business between Illinois and Mexico.
The governor and a delegation of Illinois business leaders left from O'Hare Airport Wednesday morning.
They will meet with potential trade partners as well as members of the Mexican government.
The delegation is expected to return to Chicago on Saturday.
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm 57 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase
- Bears terminate Julius Peppers contract
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm
57 min ago