Quinn helps foster sister school pairing
April 6, 2013 (MEXICO CITY) (WLS) -- Governor Pat Quinn is helping foster a sister school relationship between a Chicago high school and one in Mexico City.
The governor is in Mexico on a trade mission.
His office provided pictures of Quinn hand delivering letters and gifts from Benito Juarez High School in Chicago to a Mexican high school with the same name.
The goal of the sister school relationship is to promote cultural understanding.
- Boy critical after 90 minutes underwater in pond 40 min ago
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 58 min ago
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- I-Team: Misconduct alleged at US Marshal's office
- I-Team: Warning about home loans
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- 5 Smart Ways to Spend Your Tax Return Wisely
33 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos