Semis overturn near Rochelle on Reagan ramp
April 10, 2013 (OGLE COUNTY, Ill.) (WLS) -- Illinois State Police say multiple semi-trucks overturned where I-88 intersects with I-39 near Rochelle in Ogle County.
There was no immediate word on injuries. There were storms going through at the time of the crash, and wind is believed to be the cause.
Southbound I-39 was closed between I-88 and Route 64 with detours onto Route 251 but reopened before 11 a.m.
One report says over a dozen semis had overturned. At least six overturned on the Reagan Tollway ramp alone.
- Chicago River dyeing a St. Patrick's Day tradition
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Video: Noel O'Conner, Mayor of County Cork, Ireland
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt...