Semis overturn near Rochelle on Reagan ramp
April 10, 2013 (OGLE COUNTY, Ill.) (WLS) -- Illinois State Police say multiple semi-trucks overturned where I-88 intersects with I-39 near Rochelle in Ogle County.
There was no immediate word on injuries. There were storms going through at the time of the crash, and wind is believed to be the cause.
Southbound I-39 was closed between I-88 and Route 64 with detours onto Route 251 but reopened before 11 a.m.
One report says over a dozen semis had overturned. At least six overturned on the Reagan Tollway ramp alone.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 37 min ago
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
37 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos