Funeral set for Manchester family shot to death last week
April 29, 2013 (MANCHESTER, Ill.) (WLS) -- Funerals are planned for the family of five shot to death last week in the small central Illinois town of Manchester.
Services are set for 10 a.m. Wednesday at the Daws Family Funeral Home in Roodhouse. Visitation will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home.
James Roy Ralston and Brittney Luark, their children - 5-year-old Nolan Ralston and 1-year-old Brantley Ralston - and Luark's grandmother, Jo Ann Sinclair were killed Wednesday at a home in Manchester about 50 miles west of Springfield. The suspected gunman, Rick Smith, was shot and killed after he shot at police.
A 6-year-old girl, Kassidy Ralston, who survived the shootings was in fair condition Sunday at St. John's Hospital in Springfield. The hospital is no longer releasing information about the girl at the family's request.
- Teen fatally shot in car chase, crash in West Town
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested 7 min ago
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 41 min ago
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue 21 min ago
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake