Funeral set for Manchester family shot to death last week
April 29, 2013 (MANCHESTER, Ill.) (WLS) -- Funerals are planned for the family of five shot to death last week in the small central Illinois town of Manchester.
Services are set for 10 a.m. Wednesday at the Daws Family Funeral Home in Roodhouse. Visitation will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home.
James Roy Ralston and Brittney Luark, their children - 5-year-old Nolan Ralston and 1-year-old Brantley Ralston - and Luark's grandmother, Jo Ann Sinclair were killed Wednesday at a home in Manchester about 50 miles west of Springfield. The suspected gunman, Rick Smith, was shot and killed after he shot at police.
A 6-year-old girl, Kassidy Ralston, who survived the shootings was in fair condition Sunday at St. John's Hospital in Springfield. The hospital is no longer releasing information about the girl at the family's request.
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub 7 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 2 min ago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Metra delays after man hit by train on NW Side 50 min ago
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest 41 min ago
- Guzman lieutenant set to plead guilty in Chicago 42 min ago
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather 28 min ago
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- 7 in :77
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park...
7 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
2 min ago