Funeral set for Manchester family shot to death last week
April 29, 2013 (MANCHESTER, Ill.) (WLS) -- Funerals are planned for the family of five shot to death last week in the small central Illinois town of Manchester.
Services are set for 10 a.m. Wednesday at the Daws Family Funeral Home in Roodhouse. Visitation will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home.
James Roy Ralston and Brittney Luark, their children - 5-year-old Nolan Ralston and 1-year-old Brantley Ralston - and Luark's grandmother, Jo Ann Sinclair were killed Wednesday at a home in Manchester about 50 miles west of Springfield. The suspected gunman, Rick Smith, was shot and killed after he shot at police.
A 6-year-old girl, Kassidy Ralston, who survived the shootings was in fair condition Sunday at St. John's Hospital in Springfield. The hospital is no longer releasing information about the girl at the family's request.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash 22 min ago
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 12 min ago
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson 36 min ago
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case 28 min ago
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake