Funeral set for Manchester family shot to death last week
April 29, 2013 (MANCHESTER, Ill.) (WLS) -- Funerals are planned for the family of five shot to death last week in the small central Illinois town of Manchester.
Services are set for 10 a.m. Wednesday at the Daws Family Funeral Home in Roodhouse. Visitation will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home.
James Roy Ralston and Brittney Luark, their children - 5-year-old Nolan Ralston and 1-year-old Brantley Ralston - and Luark's grandmother, Jo Ann Sinclair were killed Wednesday at a home in Manchester about 50 miles west of Springfield. The suspected gunman, Rick Smith, was shot and killed after he shot at police.
A 6-year-old girl, Kassidy Ralston, who survived the shootings was in fair condition Sunday at St. John's Hospital in Springfield. The hospital is no longer releasing information about the girl at the family's request.
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines reports plane missing 7 min ago
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend 23 min ago
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD 29 min ago