Funeral set for Manchester family shot to death last week
April 29, 2013 (MANCHESTER, Ill.) (WLS) -- Funerals are planned for the family of five shot to death last week in the small central Illinois town of Manchester.
Services are set for 10 a.m. Wednesday at the Daws Family Funeral Home in Roodhouse. Visitation will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home.
James Roy Ralston and Brittney Luark, their children - 5-year-old Nolan Ralston and 1-year-old Brantley Ralston - and Luark's grandmother, Jo Ann Sinclair were killed Wednesday at a home in Manchester about 50 miles west of Springfield. The suspected gunman, Rick Smith, was shot and killed after he shot at police.
A 6-year-old girl, Kassidy Ralston, who survived the shootings was in fair condition Sunday at St. John's Hospital in Springfield. The hospital is no longer releasing information about the girl at the family's request.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains