Illinois Tollway may charge Ind. EZPass drivers fee
April 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Rates for Indiana drivers who use the EZ Pass on the Illinois Tollway may soon go up.
Illinois Tollway I-Pass customers have to pay a 3-cent transaction fee whenever they pay a toll on the Chicago Skyway or Indiana Toll Road. But E-Z Pass customers don't have to pay those fees on Illinois Tollways.
State officials may soon change that.
Next month, an Illinois Toll Highway Authority Committee will look into charging EZ Pass customers from Indiana a transaction fee.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 1 min ago
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens 31 min ago
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- 11th District Republicans hope to unseat Bill Foster
- Chicagoan helping to empower college students
- Woodstock man accused in 8 rapes waives jury trial
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- Video: Time-Lapse Video: Snow Melt in Naperville
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
1 min ago