Illinois Tollway may charge Ind. EZPass drivers fee
April 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Rates for Indiana drivers who use the EZ Pass on the Illinois Tollway may soon go up.
Illinois Tollway I-Pass customers have to pay a 3-cent transaction fee whenever they pay a toll on the Chicago Skyway or Indiana Toll Road. But E-Z Pass customers don't have to pay those fees on Illinois Tollways.
State officials may soon change that.
Next month, an Illinois Toll Highway Authority Committee will look into charging EZ Pass customers from Indiana a transaction fee.
- Tanker truck rollover closes eastbound Indiana Toll Road 19 min ago
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie 47 min ago
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago radio legend Larry Lujack dies at 73 12 min ago
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- CTA Blue Line train service resumes
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- 7 in :77
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie
47 min ago
- Chicago radio legend Larry Lujack dies at 73
12 min ago