Illinois State Fair underway in Springfield
August 9, 2013 (SPRINGFIELD, Ill.) (WLS) -- The Illinois State Fair got underway Thursday night with the twilight parade in Springfield.
Thousands will be enjoying events during the 10-day run of the 160th Illinois State Fair.
You can enjoy plenty of food, rides and music.
The concert lineup includes performances by country stars Toby Keith and Kip Moore, pop artists Ke$ha, John Mayer, and classic rock group Journey.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos