Alzheimer's awareness to benefit from Illinois plates
August 12, 2013 (WLS) -- Illinois will soon offer new license plates to help raise awareness of Alzheimer's disease.
The specialty plates will be available for an additional $25, which will aid the Alzheimer's Association Illinois chapter network.
The funds will provide Alzheimer's care, support, education and awareness programs.
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines 21 min ago
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS 44 min ago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids 15 min ago
- Employees, customers prepare for Dominick's final days 54 min ago
- Midlothian's The Tint Shop burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Gov. Quinn looks back on 2013
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- Me You & Her raises money for Chicago food banks
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in...
37 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos