University of Illinois blowgun dart shootings injure 2 on campus
August 22, 2013 (CHAMPAIGN, Ill.) (WLS) -- Champaign police said two people have been shot with blowgun darts as they walked on the University of Illinois campus.
Police say both victims were shot Tuesday in the same area in the central part of the campus.
The first dart hit a 20-year-old woman on her left forearm as she walked through a cross walk.
The second dart hit a 35-year-old man on his left forearm.
No arrests have been made in the incidents.
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney