DuPage auditor running for state treasurer
August 27, 2013 (DU QUOIN, Ill.) (WLS) -- Republican Bob Grogan says he will announce his candidacy for state treasurer at the Du Quoin State Fair.
Grogan made the decision on the heels of the announcement that state treasurer Dan Rutherford will run for governor.
Grogan has served two terms as DuPage county auditor, and is a certified public accountant. He currently resides in southwest suburban Downers Grove.
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands 5 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to... 14 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- 7 in :77