'Bud Lab' beer research center to open at University of Illinois
September 3, 2013 (CHAMPAIGN, Ill.) (WLS) -- The maker of Budweiser beer is opening a "Bud Lab" at the University of Illinois.
No, it's not a clever name for a bar or tavern-- the Bud Lab will be a market research center.
Workers and students at the lab will study and analyze data on how things like social media, market trends and other factors affect the marketplace.
The facility will be in the campus research park.
The grand opening will be on Friday.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation