Amber Alert canceled: Champaign girl, 13, found
September 6, 2013 (CHAMPAIGN, Ill.) (WLS) -- An Amber Alert issued for a 13-year-old girl from Champaign, Ill., was canceled.
Police say the girl was recovered. No details have been released.
Authorities also say the suspect, identified earlier as Nicholas R. Hurley, 21, was apprehended.
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 3 min ago
- Photos: Farm animals rescued in Kane County
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands 33 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday 19 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- Netflix subscribers targeted in phishing scam
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010...
3 min ago
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami...
4 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos