3 men rescued from manhole in Kingston
September 23, 2013 (KINGSTON, Ill.) (WLS) -- Firefighters have rescued three people from a manhole on Monday night.
It happened at Illini Swine Farm in Kingston, just north of DeKalb.
Police say one man fell into the hole, and then two other workers at the farm tried to help him out and also became trapped for a time.
They were treated at the scene.
The man who fell in was flown to a hospital.
So far, there's no word on his condition.
- Lake Shore Drive standoff ends, suspect in custody 52 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 55 min ago
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
55 min ago
- SB Lake Shore Drive reopens after standoff
54 min ago