Governors from Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana meet for economy summit
September 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The governors of Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin don't always see eye-to-eye, but they've come together for a rare meeting in Chicago.
They met to talking improving the economy of the region.
Governor Pat Quinn and Wisconsin's Scott Walker took part in this discussion about transportation.
Indiana's Governor Mike Pence was involved in later talks about innovation as part of this summit on regional competitiveness.
pat quinn, illinois news
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes 26 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 31 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects face detention hearing
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Earthquake in California centered in Eureka
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
31 min ago
- 7 in :77
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park...
26 min ago