Governors from Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana meet for economy summit
September 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The governors of Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin don't always see eye-to-eye, but they've come together for a rare meeting in Chicago.
They met to talking improving the economy of the region.
Governor Pat Quinn and Wisconsin's Scott Walker took part in this discussion about transportation.
Indiana's Governor Mike Pence was involved in later talks about innovation as part of this summit on regional competitiveness.
pat quinn, illinois news
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- Shedd announces female penguin chick's name
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand