Governors from Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana meet for economy summit
September 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The governors of Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin don't always see eye-to-eye, but they've come together for a rare meeting in Chicago.
They met to talking improving the economy of the region.
Governor Pat Quinn and Wisconsin's Scott Walker took part in this discussion about transportation.
Indiana's Governor Mike Pence was involved in later talks about innovation as part of this summit on regional competitiveness.
pat quinn, illinois news
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting 44 min ago
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
44 min ago