Governors from Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana meet for economy summit
September 27, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The governors of Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin don't always see eye-to-eye, but they've come together for a rare meeting in Chicago.
They met to talking improving the economy of the region.
Governor Pat Quinn and Wisconsin's Scott Walker took part in this discussion about transportation.
Indiana's Governor Mike Pence was involved in later talks about innovation as part of this summit on regional competitiveness.
pat quinn, illinois news
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Cold weather brings flight delays, cancellations
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport