Illinois casinos allowed to remain open 22 hours a day
October 24, 2013 (WLS) -- Illinois casinos will not be allowed to remain open around the clock.They can remain open almost around the clock, 22 hours a day.
Some have argued that letting the casinos remain open all the time might keep some people from leaving the state so they can keep gambling.
Opponents say being open 24 hours could be dangerous for those with a gambling addiction.
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights standoff
- Rod Blagojevich appeal, likely last chance, goes before judges 6 min ago
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River mouth
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch
- Ex-teacher Amber Kraus pleads not guilty to student sex assault 12 min ago
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
- Admitted Chicago terrorist's 'hate mail'
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Kanye West likens job to police work; Ohio chief disagrees 32 min ago
- Affluenza defense nets Ethan Couch probation
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party
- 7 in :77
2 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich appeal, likely last chance,...
6 min ago