Quinn to sign gay marriage into law on Nov. 20
November 7, 2013 (WLS) -- Governor Quinn has scheduled a signing ceremony for November 20 at the UIC Forum.
A legislation celebration was under way Thursday night at Sidetrack in Lakeview.
It was attended by leading supporters of the bill, including its two legislative sponsors.
The bill -- passed earlier this week - makes gay marriages legal in Illinois starting in June.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake