Washington IL tornado: Funeral held for tornado victim Steven Neubauer
November 23, 2013 (WASHINGTON, Ill.) (WLS) -- A funeral takes place Saturday for a 51-year-old man who died during the tornado that tore through Washington, Ill.
Steven Neubauer's body was found near his home. The 51-year-old was a mechanic for a road construction company.
His funeral will be held in Morton Grove, Ill. TORNADO RELIEF TELETHON: Watch telethon in its entirety
VIDEO: VIDEO: Washington, Illinois, tornado damage raw footage as seen from Chopper 7 HD
PHOTOS: Washington IL Tornado Damage Photos from Chopper 7HD
PHOTOS: Washington, Illinois tornado damage, suburban Chicago storm damage
illinois tornadoes, illinois news
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 58 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands 5 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 32 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- 7 in :77
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side...
58 min ago