Washington IL tornado: Funeral held for tornado victim Steven Neubauer
November 23, 2013 (WASHINGTON, Ill.) (WLS) -- A funeral takes place Saturday for a 51-year-old man who died during the tornado that tore through Washington, Ill.
Steven Neubauer's body was found near his home. The 51-year-old was a mechanic for a road construction company.
His funeral will be held in Morton Grove, Ill. TORNADO RELIEF TELETHON: Watch telethon in its entirety
VIDEO: VIDEO: Washington, Illinois, tornado damage raw footage as seen from Chopper 7 HD
PHOTOS: Washington IL Tornado Damage Photos from Chopper 7HD
PHOTOS: Washington, Illinois tornado damage, suburban Chicago storm damage
illinois tornadoes, illinois news
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD