Proposed Chicago-Iowa City rail line to only go as far as Moline
December 23, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The proposed rail line between Chicago and Iowa City, Iowa isn't going to make it quite there.
Iowa has basically given up on the plan because the cost has increased by more than $50 million.
Illinois says it will still go ahead with it, but the line will stop in Moline.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake