Memorial held for Gary boy found in concrete
May 21, 2011 (GARY, Ind.) (WLS) -- A memorial service in Gary was held in honor of 13-year-old Christian Choate, the boy whose body was discovered under a concrete slab at a mobile home park -- two years after he disappeared.
Christian's father, Riley Choate, and his former wife, Kimberly Kubina-Choate, are charged with murder.
Friends and family members gathered at a funeral home in Gary to pay their respects.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election 58 min ago
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 44 min ago
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen 54 min ago
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
44 min ago
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before...
58 min ago
- Calumet Fisheries smokes, fries fish on...
40 min ago