Memorial held for Gary boy found in concrete
May 21, 2011 (GARY, Ind.) (WLS) -- A memorial service in Gary was held in honor of 13-year-old Christian Choate, the boy whose body was discovered under a concrete slab at a mobile home park -- two years after he disappeared.
Christian's father, Riley Choate, and his former wife, Kimberly Kubina-Choate, are charged with murder.
Friends and family members gathered at a funeral home in Gary to pay their respects.
- Dangerous cold for Bears game 36 min ago
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs 29 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- Schiller Park teen arrested, suspected in 30 Park Ridge car...
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery 12 min ago
- Man accused in sex assault of pregnant ex-girlfriend
- Flight from O'Hare slides off STL taxiway
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Rod Blagojevich arrest marks 5th anniversary
- Computer science to become CPS core subject
- Police: Evanston drug deal might have led to armed robbery
- abcnews: Student Fatally Shot by Campus Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos