Crane falls, shuts down Ind. Toll Road lanes
Sept. 12, 2011 (GARY, Ind.) (WLS) -- All westbound lanes of the Indiana Toll Road were shut down in Gary, Ind., Monday night.
A crane being used in construction there fell across the westbound lanes.
No one was hurt.
Emergency crews were waiting for another crane to arrive to remove the crane that fell.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting 19 min ago
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife 10 min ago
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- ComEd seeks rate hike to help pay for Smart Grid
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- Chicago bridges lift as sailboats begin journey to harbors
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos