Crane falls, shuts down Ind. Toll Road lanes
Sept. 12, 2011 (GARY, Ind.) (WLS) -- All westbound lanes of the Indiana Toll Road were shut down in Gary, Ind., Monday night.
A crane being used in construction there fell across the westbound lanes.
No one was hurt.
Emergency crews were waiting for another crane to arrive to remove the crane that fell.
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight' 24 min ago
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate 40 min ago
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election 22 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday 5 min ago
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
24 min ago
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before...
22 min ago